Admin Assistant/Receptionist - Part-Time
ADMIN, ASST - HRLY
- Requirement: Previous administrative experience is preferred. Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word experience required. Seeking an efficient, detail-oriented, reliable, and enthusiastic person to join our team.
- Scheudule: 16-24 hours/week, 9am-5pm on Tuesday, Thursday, and every other Friday. Hours can be decreased for final exams as needed.
Summary: Responsible for clerical functions and administrative support of food service programs and dining under the HR Director.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer telephones and direct inquires in a professional and client centric manner.
- Maintain confidential files.
- Assist management staff in preparing confidential employment documents.
- Assist with recruitment and onboarding tasks and events.
- Work effectively and maintain good working relationships with co-workers, school personnel, administrators, customers and Supervisor.
- Attend in-service and/or safety meetings as required.
- Help prepare documents and presentations.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment; ability to perform job safely.
- Performs other duties as assigned.