Advanced Air Mobility Research Analyst
The Institute for Government Innovation--an on-campus consulting group--is seeking 4 student research analysts to help complete a project assessing the impact of advanced air mobility equipment including drone package delivery and flying taxis. This project will analyze the technology, safety, economic development, and infrastructure policy implications of these new modes of transportation. This is an opportunity to apply knowledge you've learned in your classes and gain new skills to launch your career.
- Perform research relating to Advanced Air Mobility (AAM) technology, airspace and infrastructure, safety and security, and commerce and community integration.
- Assist in identifying members to be on the statewide Advanced Air Mobility Committee
- Assist in preparing for and documenting the results of 30 meetings, including 1 in-person meeting
- Develop a website presenting results of research and meetings
- Develop a report to be submitted to the Texas Legislature documenting project findings
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong technical writing skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good analysis skills
- Upper level (junior or senior) or graduate student
- Familiarity with Esri products a plus