Client Care Coordinator
Enhancing Intimacy Counseling is a psychotherapy practice providing therapy to adult individuals and relationships. We work with people who are wanting to improve their relationships or are experiencing sexual health issues. We commonly see clients who are working on differences in desire in their relationship, sexual dysfunction/dissatisfaction, infidelity/trust repair, and healthy communication.
General Job Description:
The Client Care Coordinator will be responsible for providing high quality, compassionate communication with our current and potential clients. The Client Care Coordinator will communicate with clients by phone and/or email to help them find the best fit with one of our therapists based on their reason for seeking therapy, scheduling needs, and budget. This position will also be responsible for other administrative tasks including billing, taking care of facility needs, and maintaining our online presence/social media.
Job requires 20 hours per week, and the ability to work 4 hours per day on Monday-Friday. Employee will be expected to work in the Austin office at least 2 days per week and can work remotely during their other hours.
This position reports to the Operations Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer emails and calls from current and new clients in a timely manner
- Assist staff with operational and technical questions
- Maintain office supply inventory and restock needed items
- Ensure successful billing of clients, noticing if problems arise and problem solving with the client, therapist, and management
- Use of our electronic records system to set up intake of new clients and prepare them for their next session
- Create Instagram posts and post new blogs
- Respond to referrals for new clients and network with therapists and other professionals in the Austin area
Qualifications for the Job:
Preference for candidates who have some education in mental health, psychology, counseling, etc.
Candidates must have experience working on basic computer systems, including: Google Workspace, Microsoft Suite, email, and social media. Must also have the ability to learn new computer systems including our electronic records system. Candidates should have customer service experience and experience working on a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven with the ability to work independently and get work done without direct supervision
- Works well with others and prioritizes a collaborative attitude
- Empathetic and responsive to client questions
Climbing 1 flight of stairs (office on 2nd floor)
Lifting 20 pounds (for restocking supplies)
Extended time spent on computer