Career Associate FLEX | Fall 2023 Work Study
This position is for Fall 2023.
Are you looking for an on-campus job that is guaranteed to improve your resume and your future competitiveness in the job market, is fast paced, and where you have control of your schedule?
Then keep reading!
Our Career Associates are the face of Career Services- each day, you will be part of providing outstanding service and creating a positive user experience. In this role, you will have the opportunity to help connect students to a variety of career resources and engage with employers from a variety of different industries. In addition, you will be surrounded by career professional staff who are committed to helping you explore your own career options and develop marketable skills towards your future profession. Your hours will not be consistent, but you will get a guaranteed 1-2 hours a week with extra hours to pick up each week (depending on our needs)!
- Career Associates must maintain 6 hours of coursework each semester with at least a 2.5 overall GPA to qualify for the position.
- Must be motivated to work with other students.
- Must possess good written communication skills.
- Resume-for resume assistance please visit- https://www.careerservices.txstate.edu/students-alumni/resources-services/resume-resources.html
- Current fall course schedule.
- Answer multi-line phones, take messages and transfer phone calls to appropriate staff members.
- Create appointments for TXST students and alumni seeking our services.
- Work with Career Services staff to provide focused outreach to students/alumni.
- Other duties may include- tabling, social media and career closet assistance.
- Other Duties As Assigned