Front Office Student Assistant (Work Study)
Front office duties including but not limited to:
- Answering telephone calls
- Scheduling advising appointments
- Receiving and date stamping forms and directing them to the appropriate person
- Some computer work
- Perform tasks as assigned by the Admin and Director of the advising center.
You must have been awarded work study through the Financial Aid Office to be eligible for this position. To show your work-study eligibility, please upload a screen shot of your work-study award information from Catsweb. If you have questions about showing work-study eligibility, contact Financial Aid.
Other qualifications include:
- Basic computer knowledge of systems and applications
- Willingness to learn new applications
- Proper phone etiquette
- Reliability is essential.
Must be available to work Tuesday and Thursday afternoons
*Proficiency in Spanish preferred