Student Worker Physical Therapy Office (ROUND ROCK WORK STUDY)
Join the Department of Physical Therapy on the ROUND ROCK campus
This is a work study student position with the Department of Physical Therapy on the Texas State Round Rock campus. We are looking to hire someone who can work at least 10-15 hours a week during the Summer 2023 semester. This job includes but is not limited to:
· Answering phones and taking messages.
· Greeting students, faculty, and other office guests. Answering their questions and directing to the proper individual(s).
· Data entry into Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Teams, etc.)
· Creating or updating digital and physical records.
· Scheduling appointments and maintaining advising calendar.
· Office coverage
· Faxing, filing, copying, shredding, distributing mail, running errands on campus.
· Other administrative duties as assigned by faculty and staff.
Must have excellent communication skills, proper phone and email etiquette, and the ability to handle confidential matters. This position cannot be filled by anyone with interest in attending the Doctor of Physical Therapy program.
Must be positive, professional, and work well with others.
Please attach your resume and current class schedule for full consideration of your application.