Photographer and Marketing Assistant | SUMMER 2023 Work Study
The Meadows Center for Water and the Environment at Texas State University is dedicated to inspiring research, leadership and innovation that ensures clean, abundant water for the environment and all humanity. The Meadows Center fulfills its mission by integrating activities across four pillars of action in powerful ways. Our work in each of these pillars begins at Spring Lake – one of the largest artesian springs in the world – and ripples outward across Texas and beyond.
Applicants must have work-study award.
Please note our location: http://www.meadowscenter.txstate.edu/About/Contact-Us.html.
Students with a vehicle must have a Texas State parking permit or pay the daily fee. Students without a vehicle must have a reliable method of getting to work.
Job Duties: Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Take photos during events at The Meadows Center for Water and the Environment;
· Edit photos using Photoshop;
· Assist in the creation of marketing materials;
· Help curate the Spring Lake Education quarterly newsletter;
· Assist Deputy Director in creating a marketing plan for Spring Lake Education;
· Assist the Communications team;
· Assist in creating videos to help with marketing;
· Other related duties.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
· Proficient in Photography, know how to use manual settings.
· Proficient in Photoshop.
· Experience with creating and editing videos that can be published.
· Be an energetic self-starter who can take direction and also works well independently
· Strong attention to detail.
· Works well in a fast-paced environment
· Interest in spending time outside, on rivers, etc.