Discover the possibilities. At Ulta Beauty, we believe in the best ideas that create greatest impact. And we know that those insights can come from anyone, at any time. Which is why we empower our interns in ways few organizations do. Here, you’ll take what you’ve learned in the classroom into a world of real-life challenges that require creativity and new perspectives. That push you to think in new ways. Because it’s all about inspiration and transformation, not simply checking a box or building a resume. We’re here to help prepare you to realize your future career ambitions.
Experience the difference for yourself.
Our in-person internship program is designed to provide real-world experience directly related to your academic discipline and career goals to provide you with a better understanding of your career options. The virtual program is slated for 10 weeks from June 7th to August 13th. Components of the program include:
- Hands-on experience working as a member of a specific department and team
- Assigned projects to accelerate learning of key functions/process
- Cross-functional departmental exposures
- Exposure to other business areas to ensure full understanding of the company structure and strategy
- Professional development sessions and networking opportunities
- End of program presentation of project findings, and recommended course of action to leadership
THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
As a member of the Member Marketing Financial Planning and Analysis team, the Finance Intern will partner with various business units in support of the Credit analytics and other ad hoc business requests to help give insights into the business and drive future growth.
YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH THESE GOALS BY:
- Being a Finance partner to Marketing & Loyalty Field Team
- Actively participating in a cross functional project that provides exposure to Marketing & the loyalty Field team
- Leading analytical projects to deep dive into KPI’s driving the credit business
- Driving analytics and communication to internal stakeholders and business leaders to identify trends as well as relevant risks, opportunities, and recommendations
THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
- Currently pursuing bachelor’s degree and entering final year of school
- Interest in pursuing a career in Financial Analytics in a retail environment
- Strong academic record
- Previous work experience and involvement with on-campus organizations or activities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and interact with various levels of leadership
- Experience working in MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
The pay range for this role is $18.00 to $25.00 per hour.
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty’s own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring—hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.