Deal Support & Operations Intern
Deal Support & Operations Intern Description
SailPoint recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s leaders, and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective and provide you with a fulfilling career experience in return. SailPoint is seeking a motivated intern to work with the Deal Support & Operations team which includes the Deal Strategy & Operations, RFP & Security Assessments and Contracts groups. This is an operational role which supports the Revenue teams at a rapidly growing software company in the Austin, TX area.
· Data mining and interpretation – you will work with complex data sets to establish patterns and translate findings into data visualization tools such as Tableau. Use analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities to interpret data and prepare insights.
· Report Generation – use Salesforce.com, Excel and Tableau to assist in creating and editing reports for the Deal Support & Operations teams.
· Data Integrity - Analysis and maintenance of Salesforce CRM data. May include updating Salesforce records, creating custom reporting for various teams or coordinating data clean-up or mass updates.
· Ad-hoc projects for each of the teams depending on their individual needs at the time.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be actively enrolled in an accredited university and pursuing a business-related degree plan.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Majoring in Business, Operations Management, Finance, or related field.
- Attention to detail and strong multitasking skills.
- Ability to work independently with little direction and stay on task.
- Ability to prioritize tasks quickly and reasonably.
- An analytical mindset that thrives on formulating strategy and presenting data.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral skills.
- Ability to summarize and communicate important data.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (e.g., Vlookup/Pivot tables).
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com, Salesforce CPQ, and Tableau and plus.
Location: Austin, TX (preferred) but will consider Remote.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.