Sales Excellence Elite Intern-Summer 2022
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role:
As a Sales Excellence Elite Intern, you will spend ten weeks in our competitive and immersive sales program gaining hands-on experience while working side by side with top Cyber Security Sales Leaders!
You will assist in solving business challenges and supporting projects which accelerate company and individual growth – all while earning your CrowdStrike Sales MBA in our solutions, sales development life-cycle and culture!
Majors Welcomed to Apply:
- Sales Degree or Certificate highly preferred, Business, Communications, Marketing, or related field
Responsibilities/Projects Include (not limited to):
- Learn corporate go-to-market strategy and Cloud sales experience by collaborating with fellow Sales Professionals on business generating activities.
- Gain Cloud sales experience while mastering our offerings.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, account management, marketing, and other segments on valuable strategic projects.
- Learn the cybersecurity technology landscape through industry research and competitive analysis of other cyber security companies.
- Earn your CrowdStrike Sales MBA by mastering program certifications.
Who You Are:
- A rising senior not graduating prior to August 2022
- Class courses in professional sales/selling are highly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Apps (Word/Doc, Excel/Sheets, PPoint/Slides are key tools for this role).
- Previous experience with Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Domo (preferred)
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Team player who is equally independent
- Resourceful with the ability to handle multiple tasks, and prioritize work in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment without compromising quality.
- Energetic, personable, resilient and responsive
- Passionate about becoming a cybersecurity sales expert and interested in mentorship from some of the top sales/business professionals
The Excellence Experience:
- Fully immersive sales internship to certify & ready you for a future in corporate tech sales
- Work alongside a diverse and global sales team as part of the team
- Assigned sales mentors with weekly points of continuous feedback
- Executive Sales Speaker Series, Sales Tech Talks & Cross-departmental Coffee Chats
- Global Sales Team Building & Social events (e.g. sales executive book club, scavenger hunts, trivia, team mixers, and more!)
Here’s what our previous interns have to say about our program:
- The CrowdStrike Internship Experience (video)
- Intern Testimonials blog post (TBA)
- Our feature on The Internship Show (podcast)
What You Can Expect:
- Executive Speaker Series & Tech Talks
- Fun socials and give-back events (e.g. virtual trivia, escape rooms, etc.)
- Development workshops to grow your soft and hard skills
- Networking opportunities with fellow interns and CrowdStrikers
- Owning impactful projects that move the company forward
- Working alongside a diverse and global team
- Assigned mentor and continuous feedback
- Participation in our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Access to our FalconFit Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program
- Fun Slack channels (e.g. food, gaming, sports, pets, etc.)
- Paid holidays and 401k matching
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives that encourage new ways of solving problems, so we strive to attract and develop talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels seen, heard and empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.