Communications Specialist Internship
Southwest Solutions Group is looking for a Communications Specialist Intern for the summer of 2022. The communication specialist intern will help implement strategic internal communication programs that enhance the company’s reputation and culture. The Communications Specialist must possess excellent writing and editing skills. Strong communication skills are essential to the role. The Specialist will collaborate daily with the members of the human resources team.
Location: Lewisville, TX
- Creating content for monthly all staff meeting
- Creating content for our company intranet
- Working with our videographer to create promotional videos for events and programs
- Branding our company to attract the best candidates.
- Event planning
- Creating communication strategies to promote company’s mission and values
- Helping Human Resources with writing memos.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Majoring in communications, public relations, marketing
About Southwest Solutions Group®
Since 1969, Southwest Solutions Group® has provided innovative business efficiency systems to offices, museums, athletics, law enforcement, government, healthcare, schools, libraries, military, warehouses, manufacturing, and many other businesses. Today, we have over 90 full time employees in 10 offices serving Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, Washington, Montana, Tennessee, and Idaho.