HR Intern - Summer 2022
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo. We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Internships at TikTok aim to provide students the chance to work with our clients and teams to address key business problems and identify areas of growth for the company. With your education and experience, you will be able to take on real-world challenges from day one.
By applying to this position, your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Austin, New York, Los Angeles, Mountain View, Seattle. This Internship Program is for 12 weeks duration beginning in May/June 2022.
Application deadline: February 15th, 2022
Candidates can apply to a maximum of two positions and will be considered for jobs in the order you apply. The application limit is firm and includes all campus jobs globally. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage you to apply early.
About the team:
TikTok is seeking motivated and eager HR Interns to support teams across our Human Resources organization. Opportunities are available in the following teams:
- Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
- Organizational Development
- People Analytics
- Talent Development
- Talent Development UX/UI Research
This internship provides students the opportunity to join one of our HR teams where you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide HR support to business groups on policies, processes, employee relations, people management, and career development
- Support the design and implementation of effective tools and resources to enhance organizational development knowledge and capabilities across the business. Develop foundational resources and org benchmarking best practices to initiate org research capabilities for our teams
- Help design and develop talent development learning experiences, onboarding iterations and other programs/trainings by managing project plans, ensuring timely execution of deliverables and helping to create stakeholder status reports
- Design, implement, and codify user research studies and data for current learning and development offerings. Use data to create a narrative around TikTok’s employee experience, hiring, promotions, diversity & inclusion, and team communication & collaboration
- Partner cross-functionally to identify & implement process enhancements to help track progress and gaps towards hiring, diversity & inclusion, employee engagement, and various business goals
- Identify opportunities and provide recommendations to streamline team operational processes to increase efficiency
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Human Resources, Marketing, Communications, Psychology, Data Analytics, or a related field.
- Intent to return to degree-program after the completion of the internship.
- Able to commit to working for 12 weeks during Summer 2022.
- Results-oriented, operational mindset with experience in event planning and project management
- Agile thinker who can work independently and deliver results while time-managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Desire and drive to capitalize on objectives and deliverables and the ability to flex and embrace change in a fast moving environment
- Strong interpersonal skills; a team player and great communicator with a passion for building sustainable human capital programs for high-growth organizations
- Proven ability to develop sound research methodologies and collect, synthesize, analyze, and interpret data. Knowledge of intermediate statistical concepts including but not limited to correlation, regression, t-tests, p-values.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at Accommodations-AMS@tiktok.com.