Beverage Concentrates Sales Summer Intern
To be considered, please apply through external link provided.
Join the team at Keurig Dr Pepper and build a career with flavor! Our employees have an entrepreneurial and creative spirit, and we offer tremendous opportunities for every employee to contribute and excel as part of our team.
As a Sales Intern, you’ll develop the specialized skills you need to pursue a sales career at our industry-leading company. Under the guidance of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to experience & lead selling activities with our bottling & distribution partners. You will help support distributor sales meetings and rallies, build and participate in retail presentations, learn and assist in sales calls, and conduct retail store visits.
You will build your toolkit across a range of selling skills, including:
- Business to business selling
- Relationship building
- Consultative selling & problem solving
- Consumer insights
- Promotional programming
- And more
You will be assigned a sales project that has direct impact on our business. Working with our sales, analytics, brand, and capabilities teams, you will lead efforts to grow our business with a bottling & distributing partner. You will have the opportunity to develop a solution to an opportunity, selling your ideas to internal and external stakeholders. The end result? Real products on real shelves at retailers you shop in!
- Undergraduate students working towards a Bachelor's degree in their junior year of study with an interest in a career in sales
- Consumer packaged goods, beverage experience a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and project management skills
- Strong computer skills with excel and power point
- Ability to multi-task in a cross functional environment
- Drive to have an impact – with results orientation
- High intellectual curiosity – always striving for solutions
- Own a perspective – bringing your thoughts and experiences to help shape outcomes
- Energy and passion – do what it takes to maximize their own experience
- Strong analytics including ability to analyze business data with curiosity to make sense of information
- Strong project management experience – executing a project from start to finish
- Ability to spot potential issues, develop solutions and drive change
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence throughout the organization (i.e.; cross-functional teams and senior leadership)
- Build team relationships – know when to lead and be led
- Deal with conflict/different views constructively
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.